Saturday 12 May 2018

Just For You

Morning.... I'm off to Port Sunlight today for the Happy Stampers show so I thought I would share a card using stamps from one of the exhibitors, Uniko Stamps.


I stamped the main image from the Marvellous Mehndi set onto Bermuda bay Card stock from stampin up using versamark ink and then white heat embossed it.
I had planned to use a larger section but I forgot to use the emboss buddy and ended up with powder everywhere.  I trimmed off the good section and then mounted it onto a white panel die cut from the Avery Elle pierced rectangles. The sentiment is from a Waltzing Mouse set and stamped in nocturne versa clair ink.
To finish it off I added some pearls to the mehndi and then mounted the panel onto more Bermuda bay card stock.

I'm really looking forward to today and catching up with crafty friends... give me a shout if you see me there

Jen xx

1 comment:

  1. Never spotted you yesterday Jen.....but then it was very busy!...but a great show.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx