Sunday 15 April 2018

The Dragon & The Fox

Morning ... I thought I would join in with a challenge this week to try and get back into things so I went to one of my favourite inspirational places.. CAS(e) This Sketch.  I had already coloured in this cute little dragon from Mama Elephant so just needed an idea to use him... and how cute is this little fox...


I created a background on Neenah 110lb card stock with broken glass distress oxide and then used the stitched squares from Simon Says Stamp to create a Polaroid frame to sit in front of the back ground. This has been textured with the linen plate from Papertrey Ink.  I added some grass with SU Lemon Lime Twist card stock and the clouds are a really old memory box cloud die.

The dragon and fox are coloured in with copic markers and then mounted using foam tape over the back ground. The card is finished off with a simple sentiment from Clearly Besotted stamps.

I used the sketch from CAS(e) This Sketch #267 for some inspiration.


I am trying to make cards that are still clean and simple but have just a little bit more content on them and a sketch is a great way to help me do this.

Hope you all have a fabulous Sunday.. I'll be back soon

Jen xx

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the sweet scene you created! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute take on the sketch ... love the dimension on your clouds and fantastic coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your little dragon and cute little scene! Congrats on your CTS win!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx