Monday 16 April 2018

How Many Candles?

Happy Monday everyone.... I thought I would start up CAS Mondays with LOTV and start sharing this every week with you... As some of you may know, LOTV have stopped selling rubber stamps for a few months but will still have the digi and simply prints.

CAS Mondays with LOTV will be a mix of old and new images as I try and get the most out of my craft stash and try and share new ideas to use those older forgotten about images.

For this week I have used one of the newer images from last year, Candles.  This cute little bear surrounded by a wall of candles is definitely a favourite. It helps he looks just a little bit like James the Bear. 

I had so much colouring him in that I did three colour ways..... The first is my favourite but I do love the pink and blue versions as well!


I coloured in the images using my copics and then added a simple happy birthday from Clearly Besotted Stamps.  The Panels are cut out using my pierced rectangle dies from Avery Elle (My current fave).

The panels are then mounted on Smoky Slate card stock from Stampin Up where I have used funky fun foam to ensure they do not get squashed in the mail...

Here are the two other colour ways...




That's all from me today.. I'll be back later in the week... Hope you have a fabulous Monday...

Jen xx

3 comments:

  1. Jen they are too cute. The different colours make them look so different. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back Jen!....love all your colourways on this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great stamp love these sweet cards Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx