Thursday 3 November 2016

Howdy

Howdy All..... I love this cute Mama Elephant Rowdy Raccoons set which I purposely bought for the cowboy theme.. reminded me of being a kid running around my Granddad's house with my brother and cousin.  I had to create this simple one layer card!


Supplies:




Now that I finally finished painting the Craft Studio I hope that i will be able to finish tidying it up this weekend to take a few pictures on Sunday... That is after I have put away what I buy at the NEC on Saturday!

If you would like to check out what I have for sale, please click on the below and it will take you to the For Sale page!!!  Go on, grab a bargain! Plus I need the Space!!1


Have a great day

Jen xxx

2 comments:

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx