Tuesday 25 October 2016

Just A Note... And the Craft Stash Sale continues.....

A while ago I made some simple note cards to post out with craft stash I had sold.  Since I am having a Craft Stash Sale again I thought I would make some more using up some of the mass of designer paper I have....

Here are a couple of the ones I made....

These are tiny 10cm by 7cm notelets and I made about 40 of them in total using up little card blanks and DSP from the stash... If you have bought something from me recently there should be one in your package :-)

If you would like to check out what I have for sale, please click on the below and it will take you to the For Sale page!!!  Go on, grab a bargain!


Have a great day

Jen xxx

3 comments:

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx