Tuesday 2 August 2016

Little Birdies... CBS August Release Teaser

Good Morning.... I am very honoured this month to have the chance to be Guest Designer over at CBS this month.  With my jet setting life style (as Stephanie calls it) I don't get chance for much DT work any more.

Boy am I glad I am this month... it's an amazing release and my cards today use the very cute Bird Bath Mini A7 set!


And the second card....



Make sure you check out what the rest of the DT have been up to....


I'll be back tomorrow with more to share from the release... Have a fabulous Tuesday!!

Jen xxx

4 comments:

  1. These are so cute, Jen! So lovely to have you back guesting with us xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these cards- particularly love the two birds holding the sentiment up with the straw bows!! Gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are just adorable
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx