Saturday 28 November 2015

Sometimes Life Is Just A Bowl Of Cherries

Morning... Up early this week so I thought I would sneak in this weeks Less Is More challenge before I get on with the day ahead... The girls definitely know how to challenge us... Fruit is something I just don't have a lot of...

A quick glance through the Stampin Up stamps and I came across Giggle Greetings... Perfect!!!



It's simply coloured in with Copics and I used one of the Simon Says stitched dies to cut out the panel.

Sorry the photo is so bad... I really need to sort out my set up!!

I'm off to the gym then I need to clean the house ready for the Christmas Decorations to go up... Hope you all have a great Saturday!

Jen xx


17 comments:

  1. In awe Jen! In 37 minutes! Speechless! Brilliant card and thanks for squeezing in a LIM card in your hectic schedule. Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning colouring Jen, and a great sentiment. Have a lovely weekend!

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card and fab sentiment to go with it!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cas and very nice sentiment, well coloured too so great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card, lovely stamp. Have a nice weekend, Ankie

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous jen.perfect image and wording ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That stamp set is just the job. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow great card, love your colouring, the stamp and the sentiment. trifecta

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whew this is CAS-ilicious Jen, stunning colouring and so fast too!
    Thank you for joining us
    Anne
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card Jen but disappointed you used that stamp as I was going to! Had to come up with a different idea.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card Jen! Those cherries looks yum!
    Sorry it's taken me all week to get around to visiting!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  12. Got here eventually! Fab image and sentiment, Jen. And the red border is perfect for it. How do you make and post so quick?!
    Thanks for sharing with us.
    Anita x
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hehe, that's brilliant Jen. Love this card. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx