Friday 27 November 2015

Make A Splash

Erm, I'm a little behind in showing you my Lili Of The Valley Design Collective cards.. this one I think is from October! I love this image.. suits me to the ground, it's on the the calendar fairies!


Simply coloured in with Copics and a little washi tape (from my huge stash) to go with it!

I'm off to finally see James Bond tonight and then a fun filled weekend of cleaning and Christmas shopping .. and I must finish those cards too....

Hope you all have a great Friday

Jen xxx

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet card - you always showcase LOTV images to perfection, Jen! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image, cute design...love it :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx