Sunday 2 August 2015

To A Good Friend

Morning.... I have been a really bad blogger for the last 3 months or so and at one point I seriously considered giving it up and just putting any creations onto Facebook and Instagram instead.... but as I came to type up that post a couple of weeks ago I realised I just couldn't do it, instead I took the rest of July off and I'm starting August with a clean slate and hopefully a few more posts that you have seen for a while.  I caught up on my DT work for Lili of the Valley and for Craft Stash and took the well needed pressure break from having to type up posts each day.  

I feel refreshed and a little less stressed about the lack of crafting I have managed and I hope you will come back to me to see what I have been creating... Warning they may not all be cards going forward.

So enough waffling, today I have a little card from the last release from Lili Of The Valley for you.  I love how cute this guy is.. and how fab does it look on the crumb cake card stock! 


I have also used paper from the Romance and Roses 8 x 8 pad and a really simple sentiment from Stampin Up Happy Birthday Everyone (A hostess set).

I'm off to the gym with Lizy this morning ... With being away I let my membership expire as I could not commit and it's been a while. I'm going looking a gym where I can justify just paying to go at weekend :-) ... and I may ache tomorrow ... I'll let Lizy practice her PT skills on me ... Hmmmm

Hope you all have a great Sunday!

Jen xxxx

4 comments:

  1. Great card love te design and stamp gorgeous so glad your back on blogger Enjoy the Gym !! Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute image and love the card design. Welcome back to blogging!! Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, love the design
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still here, stalking your lovely creations so I'm glad you are sticking with it! Sometimes it does get a bit much though and a break to recharge is needed.
    I love your cute design, the image does look fab on Kraft with the pretty DP too :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx