Tuesday 4 August 2015

A Little Bit Country

Ok so I'm cheating slightly for today's card as I made this way back in May of this year but completely forgot to share it with you after the birthday event.

You may remember, Lizy and I went to C2C at the O2 in March and on the way back to the hotel we met a fabulous Mother and Daughter.  The Mum asked me to make this for the daughter for her 21st Birthday.. I love the vintage look and the tiny cowboy boot charm.



I will be back tomorrow with another little card, but I'll leave you today with this...

Have a fabulous Tuesday

Jen x

4 comments:

  1. Just gorgeous Jen, love the colours and all the superb elements.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice - love the colours! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous shabby chic style with fab details...love the cowboy boot charm :-)

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx