Sunday 21 June 2015

Dad, It's Your Day

Evening.. Sorry I have been a bit of a stranger.. I literally got back from Los Angeles early this evening after a week with work there and I'm back to Vienna Tuesday to Thursday this week.  It's all pretty crazy right now and I'm itching to do some crafting.

If you want to senak some of my travels, check out my instagram account by clicking on the below...


Anyhow, on to a card for today.. I used one of the fabulous boys images from a couple of years ago for this LOTV card.  I love his Odd Socks!!


Hope you all had a great Fathers Day... Hopefully I'll get some crafting done tomorrow as I have a day off.

See you then

Jen xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Great card a fab design for your Dad Enjoy your travels love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Jen!
    Hugs
    Tracey
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx