Tuesday 14 April 2015

You Put A Spring In My Step

Morning, it's Tiddly Tuesday and we have another challenge over at the Tiddly Inks Challenge Blog. But before I come onto that, check out the main blog as Christy is having the next DT call!


This weeks challenge is "Spring", now I have interpreted this a little differently, Spring colours but with a twist!


I absolutely adore this image .. and I had to add a little touch of bright colours and bling to it!!

Supplies:



Make sure you check out this weeks challenge and also pop over to the shop to have a search through the archives to find a little gem just like this!!

Don't forget my pre-loved sale...  Just click on the banner below if you fancy a shopping spree....

Hope you have a great Tuesday!

Jen xx



10 comments:

  1. Gorgoeus these are such sweet characters love it love and hugs Caroe x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fun! It is lovely to have you with us in cardland (as my hubby calls it!) again, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is utterly fabulous, love the little pops of colour and the polaroid frame :-)

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Love that you made a polaroid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a sweet card.
    hugs
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely card, such a clever and witty idea...all beautifully coloured and put together...
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. so stunning jen.gorgeous image and colouring ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. great fun card Jen. Love the colouring. Hugs, Carol s.xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! Love the colours.
    New follower in me
    Liz x
    Www.lilibetsmonkeyhut.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx