Saturday 4 April 2015

I Miss You

Morning LIMettes, I'm up early this morning so I thought I would see what today's challenge was over at Less Is More and join in... Feel like the good old days where I challenged myself to get a card done in the shortest amount of time possible! It's a colour week and the girls have chosen Predominantly Black as the theme. This is what I came up with...


I just love these little cuties from Mama Elephant....

Supplies:



I'll be back tomorrow, loads of running around to do today.. Have a fabulous Saturday!

Jen xxxx

13 comments:

  1. A wonderful card, Jen.

    Happy Easter to you and yours

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Jen, he's fab and I love the texture in the background.
    Katrina x

    ReplyDelete
  3. FAB make and well done on being first this week - we miss you too!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card - I love this set too! And yes, you are very much missed over at LIM, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant love the black and that cute image Happy Easter love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So thrilled to see your fantastic card at less is more Jen.
    Miss your superb talent; this one shouts class and cute!
    Thanks for the comment on my blog and for joining in at less is more this week.
    Sarah xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is terrific Jen, it's great to see you again and being first really is like old times!
    I've just received this set of stamps and can't wait to have a play!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice to 'see' you Jen and what a fab card, think I need this set!
    Thanks for joining us at Less is More this week
    Anne
    Less is More

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, so cute and glad to see your mojo is still going strong :-)

    I hope you have a lovely Easter!

    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So dang cute! Love it. Hugs, Wends x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx