Monday 13 April 2015

Bear Hugs

Morning... I'm still working my way through the stash of new goodies I've bought over the last couple of months. I'm on a spending ban now, but there is plenty to keep me going for a few months yet! Today I thought I would use this gorgeous Mama Elephant set....


Inspiration:

Freshly Made Sketches #181


Supplies:




Don't forget my pre-loved sale...  Just click on the banner below if you fancy a shopping spree....

That's all from me today.. I'm currently on my way to Budapest for a conference with work... Hopefully I'll have some photos to share if I manage to grab a little sightseeing whilst I'm there..

Jen xx

12 comments:

  1. Stunning and totally adorable Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jen, this is lovely, such a clever design, I love those sequins...
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely, Jen! I love the sequins behind the vellum. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning such a gorgeous stamp and design love ti love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this image and beautifully coloured. Gorgeous card. Hugs, CarolS.xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so cute Jen...liking the grey card on this one, and the soft effect from the sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute, love it!
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Jen! I love those sweet little bears! Fabulous colouring! Love the neutral background! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is simply lovely! Sweet sweet scene - beautiful soft colors! So glad you shared it at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx