Saturday 15 March 2014

Strawberry Slush...

Morning LIMettes.... Hopefully I managed to visit most of you last week so apologies if I didn't quite make the round.  We have new challenge at Less Is More this week and we want to use you use either
Masks Or Stencils
Just one card from me this week as work has been a bit manic and the second card went disastrously wrong ... beyond salvage :-) I chose to use masks and embossing paste for this weeks challenge...


I used the same technique to colour the embossing paste that you can see here on this card and used the same colour as the card stock .. Stampin Up Strawberry Slush.  The happy birthday die is from simon says stamp and the mask from calico studio.  I love the tone on tone of the paste on the card stock!

I'm at Harrogate today if anyone see wants to say hello.. I'll be somewhere around :-)

Have a great Saturday..



17 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card love the just great masking technique and the vibrant colour Love and Happy Crafting Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen, This is a beautiful design, those chevrons look FAB and lead your eye down to the sentiment. Just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great effect with the paste. It is my addiction at the moment. Have a great day at Harrogate and hope you don't spend too much!Lol!! Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the tone on tone with the embossing paste! Awesome card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Jen. Love the colour.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fantastic card Jen! I just love the pink with black and the embossing paste works stunningly well! Great!!
    Thank you so much for the nice comment you left about my tweety card.
    Rosi x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow love this x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so my fave colour. Love this card Jen.
    Love Lea x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous way to showcase this gorgeous colour Jen and I love your tone on tone paste. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautifully done - love the pale pink on pink with the black. Very striking!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card, Jen! I love the effect of the embossing paste with this stencil...such a pretty die cut sentiment, too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Simply beautiful, love it !!! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another lovely card Jen. Beautiful color....

    ReplyDelete
  14. so gorgeous jen.i love the pink and stunning design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love this card - the tone on tone paste really makes a feature of the stencilled area without detracting from the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx