Sunday 30 March 2014

Happy Mothers' Day

Morning...  Happy Mothers' Day to all those Mums out there... If only my cats could make me breakfast in bed lol!! I've been inundated with orders this year and donated the profits to Cancer Research so I thought I would show you one of the cards I have made....


Most of the cards I made used this fabulous sentiment stamp from Stampin Up.. I def got my my moneys worth out of it!

Card Recipe all from Stampin Up unless stated:
Sentiment: My Mother
Pewter Embossing Powder
Flower from the Morning Meadow Set
Twitterpated DP (Retired)
Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish Leaf Die

I've hopefully got a day of crafting ahead of me today ... Hope my mojo makes a come back....



12 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous and I love the colour scheme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card you are right that sentiment is so lovely can see why you use it a lot. Loving the flower and the papers. Enjoy your crafty day and well done you on the charity donation. Love and Happy Crafting Hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just lovely Jen. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Jen, I love the background paper! A really pretty card...bet the recipient loved it! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this. It's very different. The colours are great.
    Love Lea x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Jen. Great you have donated to a charity from your amazing cards. Hope Mojo came back. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous card, Jen! Beautiful colors, lovely design and your flower is just beautiful! Such a lovely way to wish someone a Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful, Jen! Love that backing paper! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely Mother's Day card x

    ReplyDelete
  10. so beautiful jen.really stylish design and i love your flower and paper ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx