Tuesday 26 November 2013

Better Get Better.. Seize The Sketch #9

Morning... It's time for another week over at Seize The Sketch and this week it's Amy's turn to design the sketch.  This is what she came up with....

I have used the sketch on my one layer card and I really love how it turned out! Here is my card


Card Recipe:
Stamps: Gorgeous Grunge, A Dozen Thoughts from Stampin Up
Crumbcake, Pool Party, Crushed Curry & Bermuda Bay ink
Stickles in rock candy

That's all from me for today.... Hope you can join in!




15 comments:

  1. Oooh Jen, I absolutely love this design. I've got that set so will need to give it a try. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card,Jen! I love the stitching and the grunge stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Jen, I love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is fabulous Jen :) love those stamps, I have them too ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW, absolutely gorgeous! Love the colors, the stitching, the splatter. My favorite card today.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card so effective xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhh - I love the look of this too! great splatter and line stampings!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Funky! Love the colours you've used. Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your arty take on the sketch. Gorgeous colour combo too. (And I love your peeking kitten!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, this is one cool card! Love the inks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so awesome Jen, love the graphic elements!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous Jen - Gorgeous Grunge is just so er... gorgeous! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Superbly on trend and so cooooool! Hugs, Lesley

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx