Saturday 19 October 2013

A Tree Or Two!

Morning LIMettes... It's Saturday again and hopefully we have an easier challenge for you this week.  Its theme week at Less Is More and we want to see Trees on your cards.

Here are my creation for this week...


My first card uses a fabulous Stampin Up stampin in hero arts shadow ink and simply stitched around the edges.  The sentiment is the from the same set.  The shadow inks blend into the paper you use to give a smooth ink effect.


My second card uses tiny trees from waltzing mouse stamps.  I used the same colour shadow inks for the tree but onto crumb cake card stock. The spotty paper is from anna marie designs.

That's all from me for today...


14 comments:

  1. Two smashing cards Jen xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so gorgeous hun...and I hope you are having a lovely weekend too...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Am loving these Jen.

    The tree stamp on the first is beautiful, but, I love the colour combo on the second one.

    I could quite easily see these colours on Christmas cards and might, if you don't mind, use some similar colours.

    Love Sheila x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards Jen - I LOVE tiny trees it's one of my all time fave sets and your card is really cute with it.
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morning Jen, I've just been over to Carolines blog and I too agree with her, you are a true inspiration...I love your style - clean and simple and the colours you use always work so beautifully. Happy stamping Robyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. both so stunning jen.beautiful delicate designs :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are fabulously CAS Jen and I love your finishing details. Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty and CAS! Simple gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous cards. You did some beautiful stitching on the first card and I am loving the polka dots on the next one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow such fabulous cards as ever Jen :) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Jen, super cards, both are very eye-catching, beautiful stitching! Ruby x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx