Thursday 15 August 2013

Snow Buddies... Another LOTV Sneak Peek!!

Morning... This is a really quick and simple card for today... I'm sorry the photo isn't great but I'll take another later on.

sneakpeeks260

This little cutie from the new release is.. Snow Buddies.. I really love these cute polar bears.  There are 3 designs with him on in the release and I love them all!


Card Recipe:
Image: LOTV Snow Buddies
FlexMarkers
Sentiment: LOTV
Ribbon: Stampin Up

See you later on... And don't forget to check out my for sale page here

Jen xx

8 comments:

  1. Awww, what an absolute cutie!
    Lovely card :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw so sweet jen. Love seeing your creations x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, love the image and that beautiful ribbon, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SOOOOOO VERY CUTE!!!Love the stamp!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a sweet card and so beautifully colored!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this is so pretty gorgeous image too x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cutie, I'm loving these new LOTV images.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous jen. really adorable image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx