Wednesday 7 August 2013

James Wrapped In Tinsel

On Monday evening I showed you some coloured images here where I had been showing Vicky different colouring mediums.  Last night I made a little card using the one coloured with Distress Markers...
James wrapped with tinsel was the first ever LOTV Christmas stamp I bought a few years ago now and I'm loving getting out my "Vintage" stamps and bringing them to life again.  We always seem to concentrate on the new stash and forget about all those hidden gems... sometimes I find the amount of stamps I have a little overwhelming and don;t know what to use... Think I'll be going on full stash ban soon just so I can settle with all the goodies I have... I'm definitely doing that for card stock I have so much lol!!

Anyhow, enough waffling here is my little card (I'll probably add a sentiment at a later date) ....


Card Recipe:
Image: James Wrapped In Tinsel from LOTV
DP: My Minds Eye
Ribbon: Stampin Up
Distress Inks: Barn Door, Shabby Shutters, Brushed Corduroy (I think lol)

That's all from me for today.... See you soon

Jen xxx

7 comments:

  1. He's just so darn cute, Jen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stylish Jen and live the image. Perfectly coloured whichever product you use. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaah he is a cutie. Lovely colouring Jen and I like the way you have picked out the colours from the image to coordinate with the card and paper. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally gorgeous yay for going through the stash :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so stunning jen..james is adorable :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Jen. I love James bear, he's sooo cute.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous little cutie Jen, love your colour choices :D x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx