Tuesday 9 July 2013

Yippeee Skippeee... Passion For Promarkers #206

Morning... It's time for another challenge at Passion For Promarkers and this week we have a theme of... "The Colours Of Your Countries Flag".  Now I could have gone for Red and White but decided to use the Union Jack as my inspiration... Here is my card...

Card Recipe:
Image: LOTV
Flexmarkers & Promarkers
Ribbon: Stampin Up in Pacific Point
Sentiment: Stampin Up (retired sale-a-bration)

Sorry I need to be quick today... typing this as the last minute lol

Hope you have a great day...

Jen xxx

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jen, love the Red & Blue.
    Chris X

    ReplyDelete
  2. so gorgeous jen. I love your colours and fab sweet image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet card and layout - love the cute tiny tag!
    I hope you got my e-mail; let me know if not.

    Hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic Jen! love the image she is so cute and I like the way you have offset the top layer. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Jen, love the strong colours and the movement in this card.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Jen, love how you have positioned the image, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous and adorable hun...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw gorgeous image. Fab card Jen.
    Best wishes Lea x

    ReplyDelete
  9. simple but very sweet card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx