Friday 10 May 2013

Birthday Balloons

Afternoon.. I have another super cas LOTV card for you today... A quick birthday card I made for a friend last week and I know she has received it now so I am ok to post a little picture!


Sorry the photos are so dark... not sure what's going on there but I have been messing with the setting on my camera and really need to put them back!

Card Recipe:
Image: LOTV Birthday Balloons
DP: Pink Petticoat Isabelline Collection
Sentiment: LOTV

I'm glad it's Friday!! See you tomorrow..

Jen xx

9 comments:

  1. Hi Jen
    Gorgeous image fabby papers
    Hugs Sylvie xxx xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute and I love your colouring Jen. The sketched lines look amazing around the frame too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Jen!
    Hugs,
    Cazza
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very cute card Jen, love the sweet image and gorgeous design.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your colouring is always so good! I love the LotV mice stamps but I'm still learning how to colour them! Thanks for the inspiration from your fabulous card!!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is Super Cute!Love your images,your coloring is great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so gorgeous jen. stunning sweet image and I love your colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx