Saturday 27 April 2013

Simply Sketchy ...

Morning LIMettes... So this week at Less Is More we have a little sketch for you that I have drawn up.  Here it is...



It's simplicity itself, so to add a little constraint, we ask that the card stays in this orientation.  Remember we still want to see plenty of white space.

Here are my simple creations for this week....


For my first card I have used my first ever embossing folder from Cuttle-bug along with a strip of ribbon and a button from Stampin UP.  Keeping it really simple.  I have also distressed the edges of the panel.


My second card uses my newest bit of stash, the  Mr Moustache collection from Pink Petticoat... I simply added the sentiment across the middle and cut out another moustache and raised it a little.  The fabulous matching papers decorate the inside.

Sorry I have not been around for last couple of days, not been feeling too good and working too hard isn't helping.  I promise I'll catch up on last weeks commenting :-(

Hope you have a great weekend

Jen xx

15 comments:

  1. Love the baby one Jen. I love embossing folders, they just add that 'extra' dimension without being OTT I think!
    It wasn't until I was 'tidying' my craft shed that I realised I had over 15 ...oops, how did I manage that?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the sketch Jen, your examples are super and show just how good your design is. Will try to put an entry into LIM this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic cards jen.your designs are stunning ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great sketch this week - love it.

    I love your mustache card too - I have a thing for mustaches!
    Tara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great cards Jen. Simple but effective, just what I'm loving at the moment.

    Hope you feel better soon.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun cards! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for a lovely sketch Jen!

    The cards are very inspiring.

    Warm hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  8. Two great cards, Jen! Love the "stache" card!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great sketch Jen! Love the cards....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jen, wow, great ideas and love the moustache on the second card, makes me smile!

    Thanks for your comment and your inspiration. Hugs and a nice Sunday evening
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sketch is just fab Jen...pinning it for future use :0)
    Both are CAS perfection but the moustache just makes me smile, love the colour combo :0)
    jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great sketch and great cards - love the blue one!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. 2 lovely cards Jen xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  14. Two beautiful cards again Jen, love that moustache.Hope you are feeling better now..take it easy.I still have that horrid cold virus thingummy, coughing like mad and not sleeping...hope you don't have it too :( Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. 2 great cards Jen, especially love the moustache card :)
    Jose

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx