Saturday 27 April 2013

Gone Fishing.. Sketch Saturday #256

Afternoon Sketcher... So I'm late today I have having major issues uploading anything to Blogger and not sure if it's my lappy or Blogger :-(  Anyhow... It's Saturday which means another sketch over at Sketch Saturday and this week I have kept it simple for you...


Here is my little card using an image from this weeks sponsor.. The Stamp Fairy...



Card Recipe:
Image: The Stamp Fairy
DPs: Simple Stories
Dies: Memory Box
Sentiment: LOTV
1" Circle punch from Stampin Up
Ribbon: Stampin Up

Right... I'm going to try and sort out my computer...

Jen xxx

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, and I love the sketch! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie. Great image and papers for a male card. Love it.

    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jen, love the cute image.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card! Love the colors you've used. I had issues uploading to blogger this afternoon, also. Very frustrating :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. stunning card jen.i really love the olive green colour and fab bear :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fantastic card Jen.
    Love the colours.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fab card, love the layout and a great image and papers. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx