Sunday 3 March 2013

Mum's & Marshmallows... The Paper Players #135 In Stitches

Morning Players.... It's Sunday again and that means time for another challenge at The Paper Players.  This week we have a themed challenge of..


I've used a new collection from Pink Petticoat ... Marshmallow... Isn't it just fabulous???


Card Recipe:
DPs: Pink Petticoat
Sentiment: Pink Petticoat
Trusty Sewing machine

Hope you can go and visit the rest of the team


The Paper Players Design Team
Jen Nelson - That's Me!


Right, that's all for now... I'm hosting a Stampin' Up Party at Lizy's this afternoon so I'll be showing you what we make a little later today!!

Jen xxx

18 comments:

  1. Jen this is fabulous, I soooo want some Pink Petticoat papers but have no printer at the moment *sobs*. Have fun at Lizy's, can't wait to see what you make :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous card! I love how you've doubled up the stitched border! I hope the party is fun!

    Love Beth xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Jen. I'm loving those papers.

    Hope you have a lovely time at the Stampin' Up! party.

    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, your patterned paper is fabulous, as is the stitched border. Great colors, too! Love it, Jen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these images and that stitched border and banner! FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful hun...:o)

    biggest of hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous colors and card! Love the stitching. Have fun at your party!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. so gorgeous and pretty jen.i love your colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've got me so totally hooked on Pink Petticoat...and I'm an SU kinda girl!! I can finally do downloads with PP! Love this card!!! Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very pretty card, love the color combo and those adorable flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty card! I LOVE the colors and your fun stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great colors + cool stamps = awesome card! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love this sweet color combination, Jen! Such as awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jen, you are the queen of stitching. you make it look so fresh in the way that you use it. BTW. I am in LOVE with these images that you have been using, I need to go check them out!
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx