Sunday 30 December 2012

Tidy at last...

So it only took nearly 2 days... but I can finally see my desk again... here are a few updated studio photos... I just have a box of stamps and a box of ribbons to sort out...

My new work desk...


Crafting desk


Far corner... shelves all sorted out...


Shelves above cutting station


New alex unit set up as a cutting station


And this was Levi trying to help amidst the mess...


I'll be updating the Craft Studio page once I have finished the sorting out... I may move some stuff around again lol...

I'm off to actually do some crafting now.... Be back later with a card I hope.....

Jen xx

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm so envious of your studio. I live in a one bedroom flat but have managed to create space for a craft cupboard, not ideal but I'm more organised now. Your cards are fab and Levi is gorgeous :) Happy new year, Anita x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Jen that's some space you have there for your craft room and it's looking a lot easier to work in its amazing can't wait to see it finished happy crafting and .....wishing your a Happy New Year xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx