Saturday 27 October 2012

Walk Me Down The Aisle... Sketch Saturday #231

Morning Sketchers... sorry I'm a bit late this morning... completely forgot to finish writing the post and woke up a bit late lol!!  Anyhow, it's time for another challenge at Sketch Saturday and this week I have another fab sketch for you....

Here is my little card.... I used the sketch for a commission and just personalised the sentiment...  I've used one of my favourite LOTV stamps as well...



Our Fabulous sponsor this week is  The Craft Barn


Card Recipe:
Image: LOTV
EF: Sizzix
Ribbon: The Ribbon Girl
Heart Punch: Stampin Up

Ok... Fun day crafting with Lizy and then we are off to see 007 later tonight... can't wait!!!

Jen xxx

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and sketch layout with a lovely image too xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning jen.fab striking colours and i love the image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx