Monday 22 October 2012

Magnum & Lily Go Sledging... Sketch N Stash #99 Kevin's Sketch

See said I would be back very soon... So it's time for another sketch over at Sketch N Stash and this fortnight it's Kevins turn to design the sketch... here is what he did... Isn't it fabulous!!


We also have a fabulous sponsor... My Mums Craft Shop...


And here is my card... using another fab Magnum and Lily stamp...



Card Recipe:
Image: Magnum & Lily from Ladybug Cards Ink
DPs: My Minds Eye
ProMarkers & FlexMarkers
Twine from stash
Red Card Candy
Die from DieNamics

Ok thanks for dropping by...

Jen xxx

12 comments:

  1. Very cute Jen! Love that layout and your stamp is adorable as well as the DP! :)

    Hugs,
    xx Tracey xx
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab Christmas card Jen. I like the fun image and papers.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. aaaaw so cute and funny, love it, Jen!
    xoxo, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful sketch and your card is so lovely too! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Jen! Great sketch and love how you've used it. Such a fun image too :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Jen, I like the fun image.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love this jen.magnum is brilliant and great papers ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jen such a fab image and I love the card you have made with it x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh what a fabulous fun card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card Jen! Such a great image and lovely papers! Love the little section of snowflake for the corner too. Hugs Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  11. the image is so sweet - fabby card Jen
    Hugs
    Doreen xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I plan on making Christmas cards tomorrow and this is one of the images I was going to use Jen! Fab coloring, great layout, love your pp and doodling. I think I try to hard when I doodle and it ends up looking a mess! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx