Monday 10 September 2012

See, Pigs Can Fly... Sketch N Stash #96 Jill's Sketch

Morning ... Sorry I'm a bit late this morning... thought I had scheduled this...anyhow, it's time for another Sketch at Sketch N Stash and this week it was designed by the lovely Jill who has unfortunately now left us. 


We have a fabulous sponsor this fortnight as well 

 

Here is my little creation.....



Card Recipe:
Image: MelJens
Dps: Pink Petticoat
Ribbon: Do-Crafts

Ok... that's all from me today...

Jen xxx

10 comments:

  1. Oh Jen this is such a fun card I just love the image and what you have created with it is fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful and the sketch is also lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, sooo cute. I adore piggies. This is fabulous Jen, love it.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific card and a great image... it makes you smile when you see it. And just what every pig needs... some sparkle on his wings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a funny and cute little piggelty-pic! love your sweet card! and all the CAS cards below are fantastic by the way...wish I was good at CAS...but I guess I would even manage to put many embellies on a card with my hands tied to my back LOL!
    Hugs, Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw so cute jen.i love the sweet little pig :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful fun card Jen, I like the sweet piggy and the fab colour combo.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant card, Jen - love the colour scheme and your ribbon is divine! Hugs,Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card Jen. I love the pink & black and fun image.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Made it! Love your pink piggy card - love all your card actually but can't stay on your blog forever! Jx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx