Tuesday 12 June 2012

Sally & Her Ladybug

Afternoon, have a quick card for you today using a Sassy Cheryl's images that I picked up for $2 a couple of weekends ago... Found them by accident and I just love how quirky they are.... really my kind of stamp!




Inspiration:
Sassy Cheryl's Challenge Blog: #119 Birthday Celebrations
Totally Gorjuss: #135 Sunshine
I love promarkers: #120 For a little girl

Card Recipe:
Image: Sassy Cheryls Digis
ProMarkers & FlexMarkers
DPs: MME
Pearl card from Anna Marie printed with pink petticoat cranberry
Sentiment: Pink Petticoat

Ok, I may be back later... you never know lol

Jen xxx

8 comments:

  1. gorgeous card, love that image!!

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. This image is just adorable ! I love it and know just why you couldn't resist getting it :o) Great card and your colouring is fabulous. Thanks for playing along with us on I Love Promarkers this week.
    hugs
    wynneth
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so stunning jen.love you colours and she is a fab image, great expression on her face :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card Jen - love the image. Hugs, Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow the image is so adorable:)x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I'm glad you found them too. . . .b/c your card is simply STUNNING! Beautifully colored and I LOVE the layout . Perfect!!!! So darn cute.
    Thanks for playing in the Sassy Cheryl's Birthday challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and your colouring is fab!

    Thanks for joining us in Sassy Cheryls challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG how cute is this card. Love it. Thanks for playing the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx