Sunday 17 June 2012

Me & My Butterflies

When I saw the new images that Little Miss Muffet had from Pollycraft I juts couldn't resist... One because I love Paula's images, but two because this was me as a little girl... chasing after the butterflies in my granddads vegetable garden... I have always loved them...


Inspiration:
Little Miss Muffet: #37 Loads of Layers
Freshly Made Sketches: #39

Card Recipe:
Image: Pollycraft from Little Miss Muffet Stamps
ProMarkers & FlexMarkers
Sentiment: Pink Petticoat
DPs: My Minds Eye
Butterfly: Cheery Lynn
Brad: Making Memories

I'll be back tomorrow with new challenges at Cards for Men and Sketch n Stash

Jen xxx

15 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I love the image and the colours are beautiful

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a cutie for sure and your tiny flowered paper is so sweet~!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She really is adorable! Love the coloring here. Glad you joined us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a lovely card and the image is so sweet, I love the colours you have used x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Jen, love this girlie too. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card jen.stunning sweet image and colours :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A really sweet card Jen ~ I LOVE it!! Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great colors and a super cute image! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, this is sooo sweet. Love the image and the gorgeous DPs.
    Hugs
    Caz x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, wonderfully colored. Thanks for joining us at Little Miss Muffet. Deb

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute image! The DP is perfect for the image. The butterfly is gorgeous! Thanks for playing at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable! That butterfly is very pretty- Thanks for playing at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Jen, this is gorgeous! Love how you used the papers and that fab layout!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Jen this is gorgeous! I love those papers and she is so sweet!

    Thanks so much for joining us at Little Miss Muffet stamps!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful card and the color palette is just amazing! Thanks for joining us at LMMS

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx