Monday 9 April 2012

So Sorry.... Cards For Men #8 Pastel Colours

Morning Blogland... where has this year gone... Anyhow another challenge over at Cards for Men and this week we want you to use "Pastel Colours"... Now I know this is a fairly difficult one but perfect for all those baby cards...  Here is my card using an image from our sponsor this week...    Digi Doodle Shop




Inspiration
The Sweet Stop: #153 Free Sketch




Card Recipe:
Image Digi Doodle Shop
FlexMarkers
DPs: Pink Petticoat Mini Harlequin
Star Brad: Making Memories
Tim Holtz Distress Tool
Sentiment: LOTV

I'll be back in bit with the new challenge over at Sketch N Stash

Jen xxxx

8 comments:

  1. Stunning card Jen, I love the soft colours youve used. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant not that easy for men cards and this is a cracker:)x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen he made me smile, what a lovely card. Such a fun and happy image well done. Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  4. stunning card jen,i love your colours and fab fun image :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Jen.

    I feel like that about the year too Jen. When we get to Easter I always feel like the school years nearly over and where has the year gone!

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling card Jen. Such a sweet image. Love the soft colors and the postal mark greeting! Thank you for playing with us at The Sweet Stop this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable project! This is sooo sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx