Wednesday 18 April 2012

Chester Goes Shopping... Crafting For All Seasons #25 Anything But A Card

Afternoon bloggers.... oh my where has April disappeared to... I can't believe its time for another Crafting For All Seasons challenge where this week the theme is
Anything But A Card
Now I always panic a bit, and think that maybe I should start scrap-booking with these, but I decided since I was mid kitchen renovation I would make a little fridge shopping list hanger...  Here is the super cute Chester...




Inspiration:
Pollycraft Monday: #136 Cute Critters
Divas' By Design: #31 Anything but a card

Card Recipe:
Image: Polly Craft Chester
ProMarkers & FlexMarkers
Ribbon & Dewdrops: The Ribbon Girl

sorry I'm rushing this....  I'll hopefully be back soon...

Jen xxxx

13 comments:

  1. This is the cutest shopping list I've ever seen Jen! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute Jen, love it. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jen,
    This is just Fab!Love the cute image :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous image and a fab project...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a funny idea! It will fit perfectly in every kitchen! I love your project! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally adorable. I love Chester, he's such a cutie. It's the funkiest shopping list I've ever seen. Loving it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Jen, great idea, your colouring on chester is stunning, thanks for joining us at Pollycraft. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Real cute creation & fab idea!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Divas this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow this is brilliant and i love cheesky chester ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is cute and made me smile. Hope all is going well there. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx