Tuesday 24 April 2012

Awesome Dude!

Evening all... thought I would sneek in a little card today to share... I think I'm aching all over either that or my body is numb lol... Anyhow enough waffling.... Here is the fab Casper...




Inspiration:
Pollycraft Monday: #137 Arabella's Sketch



Totally Gorjuss: #128 Boys Toys

Card Recipe:
Image & Sentiment: Pollycraft Casper Silvermist
DPs: Beach Babe (I know!!!) from Fancy Pants
ProMarkers & FlexMarkers

Ok... I'll be back tomorrow.... Need to go to Ikea tomorrow to collect a missing kitchen cabinet ... typical!!

Jen xxx



7 comments:

  1. Hey Jen

    Awesome 'dude' card - love the surfer image and the fab vibrant colours too.

    Thank your for joining us at Totally Gorjuss this week and the very best of luck. I hope you Will Be Able to come and join in with our challenge next week.

    Toodle pip

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card with fab bright colours...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jen,
    Great card,fab image and papers :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is a great card love the colours too!:)x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jen this is gorgeous! fabulous papers, love it, thanks for joining us at Pollycraft. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. fantastic card jen,i love your bright colours and fab cool dude image ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft this week, Sheena xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx