Monday 27 February 2012

Dragon's Birthday... Sketch n Stash #82

** This is my second post for today... Please scroll down for my Cards for Men and Cupcake Craft Post**

Morning again... So I'm back with a fabby sketch the lovely Jill...and it's a really nice one to use...  


Here is my card....



We have a fab prize from our sponsor Paper Shelter.. with a super prize... I love their images..





Card Recipe:
DPs: MME Fine & Dandy True Blue
Image: The Paper Shelter Dragons Birthday
Ribbon: The Ribbon Girl
Orange and Green card from stash
Buttons: From stash

OK... that's it from me today... see you tomorrow hopefully as I'm painting again tonight...

Jen xx

10 comments:

  1. Super card. I love the bright colours.
    Sarah-Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Jen, I like the image and the bright colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant Sketch Jen and your card is stunning:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card Jen, the colours look fab:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jen, this is so fab - great imnage and the bright colours are perfect for the image!! Super!! Hugs, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome card....love that cute image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a scrummy card, love the bright colours that you have used
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your card! The design, colors and your awesome coloring of that adorable image!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW Jen the dragon is a fantastic image and the card is superb.
    Well Done I really like this.
    Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your card Jen, love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx