Friday 12 August 2011

Have a Monster Birthday & Letraset Flex Marker Colour Chart

So I was lucky enough to pick up the set of Flex Markers from Create & Craft last week and they finally arrived yesterday so last night I had a little play with them... now why didn't they think of this before they launched all those promarkers lol... I love them and can't wait for the rest of the colours..... I even made a little sheet to mark them off on.... If anyone want this, please email me (Click Here) and I'll send it over (sorry didn't know how to upload a doc onto blog?!?!?...)

I also have a little card for this morning... here is he... isn't he Gorgeous


Inspiration:
I Love Promarkers: #78 Sketch
Pollycraft Monday: #105 Recycle (Used all scraps and mistakes on this one...including the image ( I messed up his legs.... does that count lol))
Charisma Cardz: #32 Distressing (Sanded the embossed bit)
Here Come The Boys: #8 Critters

Card Recipe:
Image: Polly craft - Gorgeous ( Was a Freebie)
Promarkers: Ginger, Apricot, Oatmeal, Pear, Crimson
Flexmarkers: Celestial Blue, Cadet Blue
Papers: Pink Petticoat
Sentiment: PC
Crackle Accents
Sizzix Embossing folder
Nestie to cut out the teeth marks

Have a fab Friday.... See you tomorrow for LIM

Jen xxxxxx

13 comments:

  1. That a monster of a critter! LoL! Thanks for playing at Here Come The Boys again Jen, Woo & Jacky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine arrived earlier this week. Still trying to organise my time so I can sit and play.
    I think maybe the computer and phone will be turned off tomorrow, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Jen,this is such a wonderful creation.
    Thank you so much for participating in the I ♥ Promarkers challenge with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is way tooo cute! Love your placement of the monster!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Jen that is gorgeous I also got my flex markers today I thought they are a bit short of colours and I agree they are a lot easier to use than the promarkers.
    Stunning card love that cute monster. hugs Shirleyxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun card! I love that image and your DP are perfect. The sentiment with the 'bites' out of it is brilliant!
    Hugs, Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  7. He sure is gorgeous, lovely card, great colours.

    If you get a chance take a look at http://willowsketchiechallenge.blogspot.com/ you can use any image and there are some fab sketches.

    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Jen, gorgeous creation as always love this image of the cute monster :) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute little monster, fab card.Thanks for playing with Charisma this week.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  10. A fantastic critter card, really great design, thanks for joining us at HERE COME THE BOYS, Karenx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have two little boys and I just know they would love to receive a card like this.Goodluck at charisma this week.

    hugs Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable card...like how you sanded the embossing. Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Charisma.
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute, very handsome monster!LOL. I love the new flexmarkers too, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx