Monday 16 May 2011

Dad's Garden Shed

Well I know I've not really been around much for the last couple of weeks... and it will probably be the same for this week too but I did manage to get my Guest DT card for this weeks Cupcake Craft Challenge done in the madness... This weeks challenge is "Something you find in the Garden".  I've used a really cute stamp from LOTV "In the Shed". Here is my card....




I've coloured in the image with promarkers ( although I did forget to write them down.... sorry :-(!) and used MME papers from the Asparagus collection and a kraft card blank from papermania.  The button is from my very large button stash.  I've used bakers twine from The Ribbon Girl and the sentiment was made by printing from PC and then stamping the LOTV ticket stamp over the top. ( I inserted Pink Petticoat Organic craft paper as an image into word, cropped it to only print what I needed and then placed the text box over the top).

Hope you all have a good week

Jen xxx

6 comments:

  1. I love the natural colours of this card and that image is beautiful. Sending you hugs for this week.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jen. Another fabby card. I love the layout and scrummy papers. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card!! Love the jute and the button together; and who doesn't love MME papers?? Fabulous job!
    ~hugs
    Sara, Guest Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jen what a fab card love the little scene and beautifully coloured, not spotted this one over on Lotv will have to look it is perfect for men.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Jen!
    Such a lovely and gorgwous card you have made! Love that sweet image and the soft colors! Hugs & Sunshine!/Sari

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jen this is just so cute! I love the LOTV stamp and the cute button/tag detail! Shelly x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx