Saturday 5 March 2011

Vintage Birthday (CAS)

I'm crafting happy with a second post today for the Clean & Simple Fall to Layout #130 challenge. I've gone for a vintage look.  Here is the card....



The paper is all Pink Petticoat from the Big Fella collection, the Ribbon is Club Green, I've printed a sentiment from my PC and then used my nesties (label # 3) to cut out the wording and a background layer.  The buttons really are vintage, and are from a stash my mum gave me when I asked if she had any buttons, only to be given about a 1,000 all sorted by colour that she had removed from garments before getting shot of them lol.

That's all for this one folks.... one more card to make to today them I'm off out for Tapas and Vino Tinto ...

Jx

1 comment:

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx