Monday 21 March 2011

Quartz & White

I'm back with my second card of the night, this time it's a Mothers day card as I'm trying to make enough for all my orders.  This was inspired by this weeks Crafts and Me Photo with texture challenge.  I'm also entering it into this weeks Cupcake Craft Challenge which is Monochromatic.  Here is my card.



I've printed off the Quartz "Washed Out" paper from Pink Petticoat onto card and then embossed part of it using a folder form Sizzix out of the Flowers & Bowstrings set. I've then lightly sanded over the texture.  This is mounted on pearlescent card and on more of the quartz colour.  I've added some white ribbon and a simple sentiment printed from my PC.  its' finished off with a few gems and a bow. 

Hope you like it, I love this colour (It's the colour of the Big Shot Pro I'm aspiring to get when I finally get into my new craft studio).

Jx

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Jen, so elegant! The embossing and the layout are simply fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely & elegant acrd! Love the color and the embossing looks great! Thanks for joining us at The Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! HUgs/sari

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Jen! And no stamps! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really beautiful I love the colour its gorgeous.
    Thankyou for joining us girlies over at Crafts & Me, good luck hun.

    Hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card hun I love the colour. Thanks for joining us at Crafts and Me for our challenge this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice card - I like that sentiment - simple and sweet.~ Jacqueline
    Made by Jacqueline

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card...thanks for sharing with us at Cupcake this week...good luck :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on being one of the top 5 at Cupcake Craft Challenges!
    Greetings from Austria!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx