Friday 18 March 2011

It's Your Day....

I'm back after a couple of card making free days due to other commitments and now I'm playing catch up on commissions and my blogging.... night of crafting ahead I think before two long days at Harrogate over the weekend.... My first card tonight is based on the sketch from this weeks Flutterby Wednesdays Challenge.  I'm also entering this into this week's Simon Says Stamp Challenge - It's Your Birthday. Here is the card.



The image is LOTV's Bear and Butterfly.  This is the first one I ever bought from them and I've not used it for a while but thought it was perfect for this.  I've coloured it in with promarkers ( Tan, Cinnamon, Cocoa, Denim Blue, Pastel Blue, Rose Pink, Blossom, Ice Grey 1 & 5 and Meadow Green).  I've used my Faber castel oil pencils and sansodor to give a little shading and the butterflies have a little bit of aptly named butterfly kisses diamond sparkles on them.  The papers are Shabby Princess's Express Yourself collection and the Seam binding is pink tulip from The Ribbon Girl. It'f finished off with a sentiment off one of the clear Penny Black sets.

I hope you like it....

Jx

4 comments:

  1. Way too cute! Love the colors and the image! Those little butterflies are too pretty! Thanks for sharing with us at Flutter By Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulosu card chick. I love the colours and the image you used - oh so pretty. Thank you for joining us over at the Simon Says Stamp challenge, hugs, Dawny xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just so adorable!! thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just adorable. It caught my eye from the Flutterby Challenge and I just had to know what stamp it is. I love your color choices as well. Thanks for sharing, Tanya R.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx