Wednesday 2 March 2011

Happy Mothers Day (Paper Pretties #143)

UPDATE......Yippee I won this challenge check it out here

Just one more for today, another simple one from me... I'm entering this one into the Paper Pretties Challenge PWC143. Here is the card...



The papers are Pink Petticoat (Perfect Papers Collection), I've simply added a couple of pearls from hobby house and some ribbon and cut out the sentiment with my nesties.

Thanks for visiting

Jx

P.S sorry the pic is so dark... can't get the light quite right

2 comments:

  1. this is beautifully elegant in its simplicity. Excellent job with the sketch, thanks for playing with us at Paper Pretties.
    It was a pleasure visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the simplicity and beauty of this card. You have done a beautiful job. Thank you for joining us for the Paper Pretties challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx