Saturday 5 March 2011

Balloon Bunny

I thought since it was weekend and all and I would have chance for multiple posts, I'd join in with Friday Sketchers challenge with this little number using LOTVs Balloon Bunny Stamp. I have used what is now my new favourite colour combination, I just hope the photo does the colour justice.  Here is my card....



I have coloured in the image with my promarkers (Ice grey 1,2,4,mulberry, blossom, sky blue,cool aqua, cool grey 1, gold & mango), and mounted the image onto turquiose vellum.  The back ground papers are Pink Petticoat (orchid damask) and Nitwit (Teal dots - Gingerfellastoo collection), and I have run (admittedly upside down) the circle though a cuttlebug embossing folder after cutting out with my nesties. The circle is finished off with a few pearls from Hobby House and the sentiment is printed from my pc (adorable font).

Hope you like it, thanks for visiting today

Jx

3 comments:

  1. Super card, love the bunny (great colouring) and I like that emobossing folder - I don't have that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what an adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so sweet.
    thank you for playing along with my sketch @ friday sketchers. hugs rachx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx