Thursday 24 February 2011

In The Shed (lotv)

After a mad busy day, I still managed to get a card finished today for the LOTV weekly challenge.  This week it's "Circles".

I wanted to do something fairly simple and "manly". Here is my card. 



I've used the In The Shed LOTV stamp from one of last years summer releases), and coloured in with promarkers (sorry put them back in the box without writing them down today..doh!).  The paper is My Minds Eye (one of the 6x6 pads) that I bought specifically for "Mens Cards".  I've finished it off with Bakers twine from Ribbon Girl and a button from my stash (this one is from the £1 bags you get in one of the discount book shops).

Anyhow, thats all from me today... Thanks for stopping by

Jx

1 comment:

  1. This is one adorable card Jen, a perfect take for our theme this week.
    Thank you for joining us at Lili of the Valley.
    Hugs,
    Nicola

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx