Saturday 19 February 2011

Dandelion Clock Fairy (Lotv)

Hi All,

I decided today that I would enter my first challenge using the "Dandelion Clock" fairy in the Lili of the Valley since it was a simple one....
"My Favourite Colour" 

I've coloured in the little fairy (Dandelion Clock) with my trusty promarkers (Cool Grey 1,4; Amethyst, Lavender, Orchid, Buttercup, Tulip Yellow, Tan, Cinnamon, Cocoa, Almond, Dusky Pink & Sunkissed Pink). The wings are finished off with Fairie Kisses Diamond Sparkles. The flower back ground is a cuttlebug embossing folder which I have inked before putting it through my cuttlebug. I've kept the rest of the card simple, using the dandelions from the stamp as embellishments and little lace from my stash ( or rather my grandma's stash...).  The Flower charm and pearls are from The Hobby House, and the paper from Pink Petticoat (Lavender Pinstripes, and Plum Solid).

Thanks for visting today
Jx

1 comment:

  1. I am also new to blogging but am so impressed with your beautiful cards I've joined as a follower and will keep an eye on your cards. I went back to your first listing and this one particularly caught my eye. Teresa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for visiting ... please leave a comment so I can come visit you back...

Jen xxx